VP of Acquisitions
One Penn Plaza, Suite 3905 New York, NY 10119
VP of Acquisitions (Class-A Office) and Development (Urban Residential Condo)
- Oversee new acquisitions, from sourcing through closing (especially for underwriting and due diligence).
- “ Craddle to Grave” oversight, so (in addition to acquisitions) includes participation in asset / project management and sales.
- Supervise team analyst / associate.
- Oversee the closing process.
- Oversee and work with deal team in the creation and updating of detailed financial analyses for new acquisitions.
- Administer the creation and management of presentation packages for new deals and internal / external communications.
- Manage the deal pipeline and delegation of deal responsibility among the deal team.
- Oversee the creation, management, and updating of investment proformas, budgets, schedules, cash flow templates, cash flow projections, and management of underwriting from initial sourcing to closing of the deal.
- Direct market research, deal opportunity inventory mapping, and other data collection to bolster acquisition efforts.
- Interfacing with equity partners and lenders, including analysis of potential JV structures.
- Oversight of third parties and vendors including architectural, engineering, design, market research, attorneys, and other consultants on the evaluation and diligence of new investments.
- Oversee the initial preparation of business plans, budgets, and forecasts on new investment opportunities.
- Post-acquisition responsibilities for office properties include monitoring financial performance including income, expenses, and NOI to ensure projections are achieved; analyze financial statements and help advise deal team to make necessary operating adjustments to improve the revenue stream and cost efficiencies; general participation in optimizing asset value.
- Post-acquisition responsibilities for residential condo projects include work on sales and marketing, architects and engineers, attorneys and consultants with respect to condo offering plans, etc.
- Participate in weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to the owners and 3rd parties.
- Perform and/or assist with special projects as needed by management.