Senior Project Manager
48 Commerce Ct Newington, CT 06111 US
- Work directly with ownership to develop scope of work, budgets, and project schedules.
- Review and prepare job launch materials for drafters to produce shop drawings.
- Attend and coordinate with contractors both in office and onsite to facilitate the job on schedule and correct.
- Coordinate with shop production on material procurement and lead times.
- Coordinate on site needs and organize install crew onsite with proper information and understanding of the project.
- Buyout products such as stone tops, glass, metal and custom items.
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Promotes a strong team culture, for on site responsibilities
- Schedule periodic visits to evaluate progress, practices, and overall project standards.
- Report weekly project progress to the General Manager.
- 5+ years of experience in Construction Project Management
- 5+ years commercial installation experience
- Familiarity with custom millwork a plus
- Experience working with general contractors
- Ability to oversee medium - large sized installations in accordance with budget and schedule
- Paid vacation & 7 paid Holidays
- Healthcare package, Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K matched
- Paid sick and personal time
- Company vehicle to go to and from job sites.