Senior Financial Advisor/ Project Manager
One Penn Plaza New York, New York 10119
Senior Financial Advisor (Long Term Temporary Assignment)
- Ability to convert financial goals into a project plan detailing participants, key steps, milestones, timelines, and deliverables for the plan.
- Assist in selection of the third-party advisor (e.g. banker) and negotiate engagement with such advisor.
- Ability to identify, develop, and critically evaluate all financial alternatives resulting in a recommendation of a strategy that considers all relevant factors, most importantly that meet the owners’ strategic and financial objectives, cost, and tax impact.
- Ability to manage a team comprised of internal and external parties, including assignment of responsibilities, holding all parties to time lines, and collaborating with the internal team.
- Established track record in negotiating and closing large financial transactions with multiple parties.
- Real estate finance
- Senior executive with privately owned businesses.
- Negotiating skillsets.
- Strong self-starter with the ability to recognize and resolve issues.
- Established track record for leading teams in complex financial matters.
- Expertise reviewing and negotiating complex legal documents.
- MBA Finance or equivalent
- Extensive financial modeling experience.
- Basic understanding of tax consequences.
- Experience with flow through entities.
- Utmost regard for confidentiality.
Reporting and Duration of Assignment:
- Professional will report directly to the Co-CEO’ s of the company
- Project will conclude upon successful closing of financing, anticipated timing to be 10-12 months.
- Will be important for this professional to work with select team members as well as the advisory board.