The Quest Organization https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62493/logos/questorg-hml.png http://www.questorg.com http://www.questorg.com USD 75000 YEAR true
Senior Accounts Receivable Associate
4611 12th Ave, Suite 1L Brooklyn, NY 11219 US
Posted: 05/01/2023 2023-05-01 2023-06-28 Industry: Accounts Receivable Job Number: 4603 Pay Rate: 75,000
Brooklyn-based Owner, Operator, and Developer is seeking a Senior Accounts Receivable Associate.
- Collaborate with the team and manage day to day A/R issues to ensure timely response to residents
- Manage move in and out functions
- Review the monthly variances on tenant billings
- Review and post tenant bill-backs and late fees
- Provide supporting documents to process security deposit refund
- Setup, maintain Tenant Escrow Account(s)
- Review and analyze accounts receivable report and facilitate collection of rent
- Work with legal team to commence collection cases and maintain progress
- Process all deposit accounting for multiple properties ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Reconcile Tenant Escrow Accounts on a monthly basis
- Liaise with Property Management Team to assess damages and reconcile final account analysis
- Research and analyze tenant’s account
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience with accounts receivable / collections
- Real Estate and/or Property Management experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Yardi is a plus
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.