450 7th Avenue New York, NY 10123
1. Assists with processing daily billing and reconciling cash receipts to daily bank statements.
2. Processes and prepares month-end balancing and journal entries.
3. Provides a monthly analysis of General Ledger accounts.
4. Assists in the preparation and coordination of financial information required for the annual audit.
5. Provides backup support for processing cash receipts, other billings, and other related accounting functions.
6. Assist with the preparation of monthly real estate reporting packages to Institutional Investors
7. Performs other related duties and special projects as required.
1. Bachelor' s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field.
2. Minimum 2-5 years accounting experience, general ledger analysis and month- end close (including processing and preparing monthly journal entries). Real estate applies here preferably
3. Strong Microsoft Excel skills
4. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
5. Strong problem-solving and time-management skills.
6. Ability to deal with rapidly changing priorities.
7. Proficiency in Yardi/MRI accounting software is a plus