New York, New York 10017
- Prepare all journal entries and process all accounts payable for cash receipts
- Monitor accounts, analyze and manage operating expenses, analyze rent schedules, perform reconciliations, and prepare budgets for rental income.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and financial statements for site level analysis.
- Manage communication with property management, monitor tenant bills and ensure appropriate coding.
- Prepare and update general ledger and prepare all financial packages for all portfolios and reconcile items to the financial statements.
- Function as a liaison to internal and external parties.
- 3 years of experience within real estate (commercial/retail preferred)
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting
- CPA a plus, but not required
- Proficiency with QuickBooks or other accounting software is strongly preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of SEC filings or internal control processes is highly preferred, but not required