250 W 55th St New York, NY 10019
- Liaison with 3rd party Law Firms.
- Updates law firms of all potential hold-over and non-prime cases
- Run monthly arrears reports for new rent demands.
- Maintain monthly report on all outstanding severed rents & fees, legal cases
- Manage all collections of past tenants.
- Ensure all affidavits are signed by the appropriate parties and send them back to the case Attorneys
- Gather and provide all necessary documents for DHCR complaints/cases
- Track warrants and evictions
- Review dispossess reports and proceed accordingly
- Track all DHPD orders and imposed fines, send payment request to compliance and ensure they are paid in a timely fashion
- Attend court proceedings when required
- Review monthly attorney bills for any discrepancies; account review and validation of charges.
- Provide full name/addresses/DOB/SSSN to compliance for background check for all potential non-primes.
- Prepare surrender agreements for move out inspections
- Assist the Tenant Liaison Specialist with any arrears related questions/issues
- Update court disposition on Yardi with any relevant court dates
- Court Stipulations
- Upload and attach the tenant files on Yardi
- Update tenant record on Yardi
- Update PM via email with any repair’ s requests and access dates from court stipulations
- Update tenant’ s status on Yardi:
- Upon receiving notice of non-renewal
- After signing surrender agreements and moving out.
- Submit tenants’ files to collections weekly after moving out
- Budgeting legal counsel spending and tracking (reconciling against budget).
- Paralegal certificate
- 3 years’ experience
- Knowledge of section 8 and low-income housing
- Yardi experience
- Strong excel able to create and update spreadsheets
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable