One Penn Plaza, Suite 3905 New York, NY 10119
Investment Accountant - Real Estate
- Responsible for maintaining the books and records of the estate, trust, foundation, and personal accounts as well as real estate and brokerage investments.
- Day-to-day deposits and payments, maintenance of Yardi financials and regular reporting of positions to the CFO.
- Daily updating of investments in multiple funds, stocks, and investment properties.
- Coordinating to prepare reports for principals.
- 3+ years of estate, trust, foundation and investment accounting experience.
- Bachelor' s degree in accounting required.
- Mid-size firm accounting experience a plus.
- Must have experience with Yardi.