220 India St Brooklyn, NY 11222
Growing Construction company is seeking a strong Payroll, Human Resources Manager, we are looking for a smart well-educated individual that has a keen business / operational sense.
- Manage Payroll, start to finish, ensure flow of information is tight and error free. Maintain accurate record keeping for HR functions.
- Ensure all construction sites are equipped with finger check machines which track all employees start and finish time.
- Prepare all Certified Payroll, CCIP, ICAP reports for submission for all Job sites
- Track and approve all Sub Contractor hourly invoices, approve and submit to Accounting for processing.
- Ensure company is compliant with all necessary HR legislation
- Manage the benefits plan for all Gotham entities.
- Support the Workers Compensation Audit process, prepare all PR and CCIP reports for year end audit
- Degree, with 5-7+ years construction, strong personal skills, great communicator, written and verbal
- Must be bilingual, English - Spanish