New York, New York 10017
- Oversee personnel recruitment and initial candidate screening
- Develop, analyze, and recommend personnel policies and procedures
- Develop, maintain, and revise the company handbook on policies and procedures
- Handle all aspects of compensation and benefits administration such as 401k and insurance.
- Maintain and update employee records including PTO and worker compensation claims
- Develop and manage employee evaluation program and performance improvement plans
- Other duties and projects that may arise
- Fluency in Mandarin and English a MUST
- Minimum Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration/Human Resource Management or other related study.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as HR professional in a financial/real estate setting.
- Strong PC application (Word, Excel, HRIS)
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and people management skills