280 Park Avenue, 12th Floor New York, New York 10017
- Assist in the estimation of overhead and asset-based expenses.
- Maintain and manage data within our applicable internal systems and provide reliable information to other groups within the organization
- Perform bi-monthly reconciliations between our internal allocations and our third party administrators.
- Act as a strategic thought partner contributing develop and manage the highest quality controls and processes to capture and deliver required financial information to all levels of the firm and regulators.
- Assist in ensuring that processes are sustainable, flexible and scalable.
- Assist in leading the coordination of processing financial statement comments or requests generated by our auditors.
- Engage in accounting policy matters. Stay abreast of new accounting, control and finance policies and developing perspectives on new ideas.
- Work closely with the Deputy Head of Finance and peers in drafting new financial statement disclosures.
- Review financial statement schedules prepared by the administrators.
CPA and 5-12 years' work experience.
Hedgefund, Mutual Fund or Private Equity auditing experience