One Penn Plaza, Suite 3905 New York, NY 10119
Our client is seeking a highly motivated accounting and/or real estate finance professional with a background in preparing and updating financial forecasts for multifamily residential real estate. Experience in preparing partnership tax returns and/or experience with multifamily residential real estate generating the low income housing tax credit is preferred but not required.
The role of Financial Analyst will include but is not limited to the following:
- Updating financial forecasts for each of the property partnerships with revised assumptions and/or actual results.
- Consolidating the financial forecasts of the property partnerships into Fund level forecasts.
- Coordinating the timely delivery of such forecasts to the investors based on defined reporting requirements and/or specific investor requests
- Review of cost certifications
- Assist with the annual review of tax capital accounts.
- Manage the investment performance reviews conducted by 3rd party accounting firms.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting, Business, Tax, Finance or related degree;
- Licensed CPA or eligible to become a licensed CPA is preferred;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel