Director of Residences
One Penn Plaza New York, NY 10023 US
Multi-Billion Dollar Single Family Office
Responsibilities for this role are as listed below:
- Support the operation of residences, managing other staff members (two estate managers, housekeepers, chauffeurs, chefs, and other staff members)
- Household Staff management - hiring, training, and onboarding new staff members
- Collaborating with Estate Manager in the Hamptons, NY residence and Delray residence
- Maintaining a line of communication and updates on all projects.
- Work with a highly updated technology home systems, and security systems (lighting, heating and cooling, security), including “smart home” or fingerprint systems for home security
- Oversee all construction and renovations projects on behalf of the principal (from design to construction, inspections, permits and overall oversight of architects and subcontractors).
- Overseeing vendors and contractors
- Manage an extensive art collection, from installation to storage and cataloging of new and old items.
- Oversee contractors for landscaping, fountains, and pool maintenance
- Exercise common sense and can take initiative to accomplish tasks and make decisions
- Running errands and adhering to special requests as needed
- Research on any special projects
- Occasional travel to other residence