545 West 25th Street New York, NY 10001
Rapidly growing Real Estate Developer
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting, financial reporting, budgets and forecasts for real estate development projects and real estate investment entities.
- Responsible for cash management, insurance and risk management for all entities and the principals’ personal accounts.
- Responsible for human resources function including processing payroll and overseeing healthcare and other benefits.
- Worked with accounting firm in conjunction with the preparation of tax returns for real estate investments.
- Bachelor' s degree in accounting
- 10+ years of progressively responsible accounting and finance managerial experience with a residential real estate developer (multi-family)
- CPA is preferred
- Must have strong technical accounting skills (GAAP/FASB)
- Experience with Quickbooks is a plus