One Penn Plaza New York, NY 10018 US
- Manages and implements the finance strategy for the family office in collaboration with the COO and Exec. Director of Finance.
- Ensure timely, accurate and useful financial reporting across all functional groups within the family office.
- Monitor expenditures, including vetting vendor invoices as compared to vendor agreements and budget, to avoid excess and premature billing and to identify spending trends that require further investigation or controls (in coordination with the Exec. Director of Finance)
- Oversee/coordinate monthly reporting on aviation, construction projects, commercial real estate assets and other projects.
- Responsible for all financial operations of private foundation and 501(c)(3) organizations founded by the Principals.
- Handle grant requests and internal reporting related to Donor Advised Funds.
- Forecasts and manages tax liabilities, liaising with tax professionals to prepare tax forms, and executing tax payments.
- Ensures adequate internal controls and financial procedures for risk prevention for the organization and to safeguard its financial assets.
- Assist legal with audit activities.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Partner with the organization’s information technology (IT) function to maintain and enhance specialized finance IT systems.
- 8+ years of relevant experience. Mix of public and private accounting preferred.
- CPA license