Chief Financial Officer
3309 Fairmont Drive Nashville, TN 37203 US
- Maintain accurate and detailed financial records
- Maintain budgets, balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements for all properties/entities
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Create budgets and forecasts for assets under management
- Participate in the evaluation of new acquisitions.
- Ensure all debt payments and property taxes are paid timely.
- Oversee and manage the accounting department.
- Payroll allocation
- Oversee sales tax filing and compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field
- 7+ years of progressively responsible accounting experience within commercial real estate
- CPA and/or public accounting experience is a plus
- Experience with both GAAP and tax-based accounting.
- Knowledge of Yardi, MRI, or other related real estate accounting software.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Well-versed in human resources as well as state and federal compliance.