Chief Financial Officer
One Penn Plaza, Suite 390 Holmdel, NJ 07733
CFO – Real Estate Family Office
- Responsible for tracking, reporting and facilitating the financial affairs of the company, the foundation and all of the operating companies.
- Responsible for cash management, tax planning, monitoring the company' s private equity position, evaluating investment funds.
- Make presentations to the Board and ensure that the Foundation complies with all of the government regulations.
- Recommend and make appeals for reducing taxes on the properties and ensure that the company has adequate insurance coverage for all of the properties, personal homes, and automobiles and for their families.
- Prepare personal tax estimates
- Oversee the Controller and his staff and oversee that charitable contributions from the foundation are in compliance.
- Provide monthly detailed cash flow analyses and balance sheets for the company and the foundation.
- Ensure all deadlines are met and that all reports are accurate and can be relied upon by management.
- Manage banking relationships and function as the liaison to the external accountants.
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting and a strong background in accounting/finance.
- The successful individual will have at least 10 years of experience
- CPA is highly desirable as well as experience working with a family office or wealth management organization
- The candidate must be an experienced individual who is self-directed and an effective problem solver with proven judgement.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer proficiency with some knowledge of Yardi and advanced Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, taxes, foundation rules, financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting and investment accounting.
- The successful candidate must be a high integrity individual with strong management and analytical skills