One Penn Plaza, Suite 3905 New York, NY 10119
The Brand Manager should be energetic, scrappy and creative with strong writing and project management skills.
- Create and design new marketing communications including brochures, presentations, performance updates as well as improve current materials.
- Assist in the creation of branded content and support producing, executing and managing Fairstead content and creative material
- Implement marketing strategy through vehicles including online and offline media, photography, signage, social media, websites, ad campaigns, events, etc.
- Execute digital strategy by delivering content using digital tools, SEO and CMS platforms.
- Create engaging content for key constituents and stakeholders
- Conduct periodic competitive content audits.
- Participate in the maintenance of our digital asset management system as it relates to content inventory.
- Support the Director of Leasing with social content-related tasks and reviews
- Establish excellent communication and collaboration with all business units in order to understand and leverage upcoming events, awards and content and sponsorship opportunities.
- Work closely with the company' s marketing, leasing, property managers and leadership to ensure a consistent message across channels, inside and outside of the company.
- Edit, proofread, approve and schedule content including PR
- Produce weekly and monthly analytics reporting related to content, using tools available in the various content channels.
- Experience in digital marketing, content creation, content management, social media marketing, graphic design, photo shop and adobe acrobat.
- Stay up to date with trends, best practices, and platform updates.
- Manager all PR nationwide
- Responsible to prepare and submit for industry awards.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing
- 3+ years of marketing/communications experience in real estate.
- Strong writing skills and a passion for branding, PR and marketing
- Self-motivated, focused, organized with ability to work as required to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates eagerness and curiosity to not only learn but also lead by example
- Outstanding work ethic and sense of accountability
- Creative thinking, problem solving and project management skills
- Very scrappy. Can do, roll up your sleeves, get it done mentality
- Critical and divergent thinking detailed oriented.
- Ability to listen and offer insight
- Previous experience editing, proofreading and approving content.
- Prioritize effectively and juggle multiple projects simultaneously, with keen detail
- Flexible, comfortable adjusting to rapidly shifting priorities
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)