30 West 68th Street New York, NY 10023 US
- Set up and maintenance of members in the CRM – Salesforce/Billing Database.
- Billing members for membership dues and fees.
- Preparation for mailing and delivery to the Post Office.
- Creating Journal entries to reflect A/R activity in our Fund-EZ G/L accounting system.
- Post payments received into Salesforce and Fund-EZ systems.
- Process credit card charges.
- Collection efforts on unpaid accounts and declined credit cards.
- Maintain active vendor list.
- Ensure all invoices are approved, and track those sent to others for approval.
- Code and enter vendor invoices in the third-party A/P vendor portal and internal accounting system.
- Properly code and allocate all credit card invoices (by line item).
- Filing of all documents related to the check cycle.
- Special reporting as needed from Salesforce, Fund-EZ or other sources.
- Pull documents and run reports required by external auditors.
- Complete audit schedules.
- Help prepare budget schedules.
- File grant reports as required.
- Other reconciliations as required (Payroll to Tax reports, Fixed income accounts, revenue, etc.).
- Review monthly billing statements.
- Provide all documents for controller review.
- Regular reconciliations between accounting systems.
- Back-up for A/P clerk and Controller.
- Security badge administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Proven non profit bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of Not-for-Profit Fund Accounting preferred; proficiency in Excel and Word required.
- Knowledge of FUND-EZ, AvidXchange Suite and Salesforce a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented and organized