One Penn Plaza, Suite 3905 New York, AL 10119
F/C Bookkeeper /Accountant
Midtown, New York City based Single Family Office seeks talented, hands-on individual to participate in team effort to provide the highest quality of service to family.
- Assist and support senior accounting staff.
- Day to day cash management for multiple entities.
- Fully responsible for high volume account payables and receivables.
- Record vendor invoices and prepare checks and wire transfers.
- Communicate with vendors and financial institutions.
- Organize invoices, checks & wires for signature.
- Assist in the receipt reconciliation/ payment process for the company’ s credit cards. Employee T&E review & process.
- Process payrolls working with outsourced providers.
- Assume full responsibility for maintenance of record keeping and archives.
- Identify issues or areas of concern that require management’ s immediate attention.
- Work as part of a team interfacing with ultra-high net worth and affiliated businesses and charities. Effectively communicate and participate in team efforts, providing high performance of service.
- Identify areas for process improvement and establish efficiencies and enhanced reporting and analytics
Skills & Qualifications:
- BS or BBA, Accounting.
- 10 + years’ relevant experience working for a family office, accounting/law firm or high net worth individuals.
- Strong technical skills needed. QuickBooks expert, Microsoft office experience.
- Extremely organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task, work under pressure and handle competing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal skills. Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in performing duties.
- Dedicated, available and driven by desire to contribute in efforts to service clients.
- Experience with aircraft, arts, household employees & multiple residences.
- Hands on to detail.
- Willing to do “ whatever it takes” to complete assignments.
- Self-starter who can provide ideas to improve companies operating procedures.