One Penn Plaza, Suite 3905 New York, New York 10022
An international real estate developer is currently looking for an Analyst for its New York City office. The Analyst will provide support to the business development and finance teams regarding the evaluation of real estate development deals. This position will provide the opportunity to work on valuation, acquisition, financing, and operation.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideal candidate will have a background with an emphasis in real estate or finance; undergraduate degree (minimum) preferred.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets, cash flow, and NPV/IRR analyses.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel including the ability to conduct extensive data analysis/manipulation, write/edit macros and creatively solve analytical challenges.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to organize and critically analyze large amounts of data.
- Knowledge of the New York City real estate market.
- Understanding of development process.
- Comfort in fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently.