575 Madison Avemue, Suite 703 New York, NY 10022 US
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the administration and data entry needs for the Development & Marketing and Donor Relations Team.
- Input, maintain and update data in the donor management system
- Support donor and marketing activities which includes creating lists and reports from the donor management system
- Assist marketing team with preparation and follow-ups for events, conferences, and meetings with advisors
- Send invitations and communications
- Assist with answering phones
- Support fundholders setting up/using the donor portal
- Assist with general administrative duties
- Some college is preferred
- 2-3 years of office experience including high level administrative support
- Attention to detail and proven ability to perform administrative tasks, including data entry, independently with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong computer skills with database experience, as well as experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Capacity to multitask in a high-volume environment, and proactively manage workflow to meet deadlines
- Ability to generate basic reports from customer database.
- Experience with customer service