410 Park Ave #620 New York, NY 10022 US
Accounts Payable - Family Office
- Organizing and entering invoices in accounts payable using Sage
- Organizing and managing the intake of accounts payable invoices for several family entities
- Comparing invoices to contracts/agreements and terms of payment to ensure accuracy
- Before processing transactions, ensure the invoice and amount are correct and proper approval is in place
- Entering invoices and printing checks, maintaining and organizing accurate support for all expenses needed for the company’s annual audit.
- Creating and maintaining master schedules of certain expenses such as insurance policies, lease payments, and capital improvements.
- Calendarize payments that are paid over time
- Ensuring bills and ACH (auto payments) are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures.
- The position also provides administrative and concierge services for various client matters.
- Making charitable payments for family members and their foundations, preparing letters, and making sure all receipts for tax purposes are received in a timely manner
- Make online/check payments for Property Taxes, keep a master Real Estate Tax Schedule
- Make online CSC payments for all corporations
- Prepare annual 1099s
- Download bank statements, year-end bank tax documents
- Prepare internal transfers and outgoing wires using JPM Access and JPM portal
- Prepare foreign transactions wires
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is preferred
- 2+ years of previous accounting/bookkeeping experience.
- Strong organizational, and computer skills especially Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Strong team collaboration skills, including the ability to work flexibly with colleagues and adapt to change
- Strong organization and time management skills, with attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, and proactive follow-through.